1. ---What do you think of the movie? ---It’s _________. I don’t like it.
A. interesting B. fun C. meaningful D. scary
2. ---What do you think of soap operas? ---I ________them though they’re long.
A. don’t stand B. don’t mind C. can’t stand D. can’t mind
3. What do you plan ________tonight?
A. do B. to do C. doing D. will do
4. Nelly is a girl, but she often _________like a boy.
A. wears B. puts on C. dresses D. dresses up
5. ---Why do you like news? ---Because I hope ________what is going on across the world.
A. to find B. to find out C. finding D. finding out
6. She likes news. She expects _________a lot from it.
A. learn B. learns C. to learn D. learning
7. ---What do you think of game shows? ---___________.
A. Of course B. Good idea C. Very much D. I like it
8. ---What are you going to _______when you grow up? ---I want to be a pilot.
A. be B. do C. get D. work
9. What ________he ________in two hours?
A. is, going to be B. is, going to do C. will, be D. did, do
10. Nancy is going to start writing articles when she ________high school.
A. finish B. finishes C. finished D. will finish
11. Do you think _________an acting lesson in two days?
A. will there have B. there is going to have C. is there going to take D. there will be
12. Mary will be _______university student in three years.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
13. –What about ________to the movies? ---Good idea. I agree _______you.
A. go, with B. goes, on C. going, with D. to go, to
14. ________is he going to be a car driver?
A. How B. What C. How much D. How often
15. In the future, cities will be _______polluted and there’ll be _______trees.
A. more, less B. more, fewer C. much, less D. much, fewer
16. ---Will there be world peace? ---__________.
A. I hope so B. I hope not C. I agree D. I disagree
17. Human will ________live on the moon in the future.
A. possible B. impossible C. probably D. sure
18. People _______money in 50 years. Everything will be free.
A. will use B. won’t use C. are using D. used
19. ________the students in our school are in the English club.
A. Hundred of B. Hundreds of C. Three hundred D. Three hundreds
20. Nobody knows _________in 100 years.
A. what will our world be like B. what will happen
C. how was our world D. what our world was like
Mike always like ships. When he was young, he said, “I’m going to be a soldier.” But his eyes were not very__1__, so he didn’t get in.
Then he said, I’m going to __2__ a small boat and I’m traveling around the world.” But boats were very expensive, and Mike did not have enough ___3___.
Last summer Mike found a swimming __4__ near his house. The lesson didn’t cost very ___5___ and Mike began going to the school at the end of every week and having ___6___. Now he is a good swimmer.
Last week a little boy said to him: “You’re a very good swimmer. How do ___7___learn so well?”
“I’m not good at all,” Mike said and he smiled. “__8__I’m in the water, I say to myself, “There are __9__ fishes behind me! Then I’m very afraid, and I __10__ quickly.”
( )1.A.big B. beautiful C .good D. well
( )2.A.buy B. make C .borrow D. build
( )3.A.money B. work C. time D. energy
( ) 4.A.park B. school C. farm D. lesson
( ) 5.A.much B. little C .many D. expensive
( )6.A.meals B. lessons C .talks D. swims
( )7.A.I B. you C. we D. they
( )8.A.If B. When C. Though D. Whenever
( )9.A.interesting B. nice C. dangerous D. little
( )10.A.run B. jump C. swim D. talk
Lots of people were asking me the same question—How did a 22-year-old woman row（划）a 19-foot boat for 70 days? Well, when I was on the sea alone, the biggest difficulty was the feeling of being lonely.
I started on January 3, 2010. More than half the people who tried sailing alone often gave up（放弃） in the first two weeks, so I decided to finish one-fourth of the sailing first, which took about 20 days.
Day 20th, January 22 came! I said to myself that I should be happy. But I was feeling so bad. It seemed to be the hardest day for me. I didn’t see land for over two weeks. Every day I did the same—rowing, eating, sleeping, watching the sky and the ocean.
Suddenly I saw something breaking through the water near my boat. They were dolphins. They circled my boat and were close enough for me to touch. So I did! Suddenly I felt so moved, they came to say “Hello”, just when I needed it most. I was no longer lonely, believing that I would succeed.
And I made it! All 2,817 miles I got to the coast on March 14, after 70 days and five hours at sea. So the secret of my success is the moment with those dolphins.
1. What was the greatest trouble with the woman when she was on the sea?
A. Getting sick. B. Feeling lonely. C. Getting lost. D. Being thirsty.
2. Which part was the most difficult for those people who tried sailing alone?
A. The first day. B. The last day. C. The first two weeks. D. The middle of the trip.
3. The underlined word “dolphin” in the fourth paragraph is a kind of _______.
A. friendly animal B. dangerous fish C. special plant D. beautiful bird
4. What does the underlined words ”made it” probably mean?
A. 做好了 B. 修好了 C. 成功了 D. 失败了
5. What is the best title of the passage?
A. Woman, As Good As Man on the Sea B. An Interesting Task on the Sea
C. Protecting Wild Animals D. Dolphins, the Secret of My Success
George liked flying a plane. Once he bought a small plane and learned how to fly it. He soon became so good that he could make his plane do all kinds of tricks（技巧）.
George had a friend. His name was Peter. One day George said to his friend, “ Peter, would you like to have a trip in my plane?” Peter thought, “ I’ve traveled in a big plane several times, but I’ve never been in a small one, so I’ll go.” They went up, and George flew around for half an hour and did all kinds of tricks. At last, Peter said in a shaken voice（颤抖的声音）, “ Well, George, thank you very much for these two trips in your plane.” George was very surprised and asked, “ Two trips? ” “Yes, my first and my last.” Answered Peter.
1. Peter ______ his friend’s plane.
A. had to fly in B. was asked to have a trip in C. was asked to fly D. asked George to fly
2. Peter went up with George in the plane because ______ .
A. he liked traveling very much B. George was good at flying his plane
C. he had never traveled in a small plane D. Peter could do all kinds of flying tricks
3. They were in the plane for ______ minutes.
A. forty-five B. sixty C. thirty D. some
4. How many times did Peter travel in his friend’s small plane?
A. Once B. Twice C. Three times D. Several times
5. From the passage we know that ______ .
A. Peter thanked George for the nice trip
B. Peter thought it was wonderful to have such a trip
C. Peter felt surprised that his friend could fly so well
D. Peter was worried about his safety while George was doing tricks in the sky
Thomas Edison was a famous American scientist . He was born in 1874 . When he was a child, he liked to find out how things worked . He was in school for only three months . He asked his teacher a lot of strange questions . Most of them had nothing to do with his lessons . The teacher thought the boy was not clever was not worth(值得) teaching . When he told this to Edison’s mother, she took her son out of school . As she had been a teacher, she taught him herself .The boy read a lot . Soon he became very interested in science . At the age of ten , Edison had already built a chemistry lab(化学试验室) for himself .Ever since then , he had never stop searching (寻找) for new and better ways to do things .
1.Edison was born in the century .
A. eighteenth B. nineteenth C. nineteen D. eighteen
2.While he was in school , Edison .
A. studied his lessons very hard B. was often late for school
C. liked to ask questions D. was not bright enough to study
3. Edison learned more from .
A. his mother B. his teacher C. other boys D. his father
4.Young Edison was interested in .
A. sports B. playing games C. making trouble D. science
5.He was always searching for new and better ways to do things after he .
A. read books B. finished school C. built a lab D. was taken of school
1. I can’t ________talk shows. They’re too boring.
2. My friend and I want to be ________. We both like singing.
3. I hope there’ll be more trees but ________pollution in the future.
4. Peter is going to study ________hard because he wants to be a doctor.
5. Many Chinese students dream about being _________like Yang Liwei.
6. Li Yundi is a famous Chinese _________. He plays the piano really wonderfully.
7. We had a ________about the future jobs yesterday.
8. ---What’s your ________about the future? --Well, there’ll be more cars, I think.
1. I’m going to study math hard.
I ___________ __________study math hard.
2. What’s happening in our school?
What’s _________ _________in our school?
3. What kind of movies does she like best?
_________her ________kind of movies?
4. What are you going to do in the new year?
What’s your new ________ _________?
5. The environment will get worse.
The environment will be _________ _________.
6. Everyone should try to save the earth.
Everyone should _______a role in ________ the earth.
A: Hey, Jack. What are you doing?
B: I’m watching a movie online.
B: It’s movie about the future.
B: It’s very interesting. I like it so much.
B: Well, I think there’ll be robots in our homes and we will have more free time.
A: _____________________________if you have more free time in the future?
B: I’m going to travel. I love travelling and I enjoy meeting people.
B: Maybe I will be a reporter.
写一篇短文，介绍你的未来职业：1. 想当老师，喜欢和孩子打交道 2. 爱好唱歌跳舞会讲故事
3.努力学习文化知识，高中毕业后去上海上大学 4.将来去一所小学工作 5. 努力工作，争当一名优秀老师 6. 经过不懈努力，会梦想成真
I. 1-5 DBBDB 6-10 CDABB 11—15 DACAB 16—20 ACBBB
II. 1—5 CAABA 6—10 BBDCC
III. A 1—5 BCACD B 1—5 BCCAD C 1—5 BCADC
IV. 1 stand 2 singers 3 less 4 medicine 5 astronauts 6 pianist 7 discussion 8 dream
V. 1 want/plan to/am to 2 going on 3 What’s favorite 4 year’s resolution(s) 5 more terrible 6 play saving