胜利一中八年级上册Unit 7 Will people have robots?易错题及答案●◎▲◆★
1. ◎I can't believe ______ little girls can write ______ many books. A. so; so B. such; such C. so; such D. such; so
2. ◎My uncle will be back . A. after half a month B. in a day C. for a day D. a day ago
3. ●Mr. Black talked about his son with the teacher the phone. A. by B. on C. in D. of
4. ◎●--What are you doing? --I'm thinking about at the class meeting.
A. how to say something B. what to say C. how be says D. what is to say
5. ●Nothing in the world is _______ if you decide to do it. A. possible B. important C. impossible D. funny
6. ●In the future people can read books only ___ computers, not____ paper. A. on ; in B. on ; on C. in ; on D. in ; in
7. ●These magazines are _______. You needn’t pay money for them. A. free B. cheap C. expensive D. important
8. Jim _______ in the library. I saw him there just now. A. maybe B. may be C. can D. might is
_________Jim _______ in the library. I saw him there just now.(根据上句完成此句)
9. ◎●You have a dictionary, too. Why don’t you use _______? A. yours own B. your own’s C. your own D. you own
10. ◎I’m still hungry .Would you please give me ___ pizza, please ? A. one more B. more one C. another one D. else one
11. ●It’s hard to keep the house __ with three kids .A. cleaning B. to clean C. cleaned D. clean
12. She always ____ the cell phone in her handbag .A. keeps B. keep C. keeped D. kept
13. There will be ______ people in 50 years. A. less B. fewer C. more D. better
14. I ______ in a small apartment. A. am live B. lives C. living D. live
15. ◎●It is about two ______ kilometers away from France. A. thousands B. thousands of C. thousand of D. thousand
16. ●The harder you study,______ you’ll become. A. and clever B. more clever C. the cleverer D. the more
17. ●Our old house is ______ 20 000 dollars. A. worthy B. worth C. paying D. value
18. ◎●What is the matter with you ? You ___ so sad . A. look B. seem C. look like D. seem like
19. The boy ___ a white jacket is waiting at the bus stop . A. on B. in C. of D. for
20. The boy ___ a white jacket is waiting at the bus stop . A. wearing B. in C.wears D. to wear
21. ●Everyone of us ___ a simple life. A. needs live B. need live C. needs to live D. need living
22. He wasn’t ________ to pass the exam, so he felt very sad.
23. It's a very important party. Please don't dress too ___________________（随意地）.
24. ●Nie Haisheng and Fei Junlong are famous ________________（宇航员）in the world.
25. ●My mother says I am old enough to d__________________ myself.
26. ◎●Robots help people do the most _____________________ (使人不愉快的) jobs.
27. ◎I’m still hungry. Can I have some _________________ food? (much)
28. ●The colorful T-shirt is beautiful but it is not c _______ for me.
29. My father doesn’t like r music. He thinks it’s too loud.
30. ◎●You are ______ ______(可以) dress casually at home.
31. ◎●—I want to fly a ______(火箭) to the moon.—Are you ______(开玩笑)?
32. The shop is closed in the middle of day. A. all day B. at noon C. in the afternoon
33. ◎●It was an ___________ trip. We didn’t have any fun.
34. - Don’t forget to ask him to write to me. - I won’t. As soon as he __, I’ll ask him to write to you. A. will come B. came C. comes D. is coming
35. Frank __ to see his grandma if he __ free tomorrow. A. will come; will be B. comes; is C. will come; is D. comes; will be
36. ◎●There _______ robots in 100 years, I think. A. will have B. is going to have C.will be D. are going to be
37. ◎I will see you again _________. A. some day B. every day C. one day D. everyday
38. --I don’t know if it ______ tomorrow. --The students will not go to the Summer Palace if it _____ tomorrow. A. rains; will rain B. rains; rains; C. will rain; will rain D. will rain; rains
39. Look at those clouds. It ___________(rain). If it ____ (be) fine tomorrow, I'll go with you.
40. ◎If you put ice in a warm place, it______ (turn) into water.
41. ●Her hope ___ the 2008 Olympic Games. A. to take part in B. is to take part in C. taking part in D. will take part in
42. ◎- Can I go to Beijing for my holiday, Dad? -- You can when you _ a bit older. A. will get B. get C. are getting D. got
43. If he _______harder, he will catch up with us soon. A.study B. studies C. will study D. studied
44. ◎●There _______ a talk on science in our school next Monday. A. will give B. will be C. is going to be D. is
45. - Are you free this afternoon? - No. I’ll have an English composition ___ this afternoon. A. to write B. wrote C. to be writing D. to be written
46. A robot ___ think of itself; it ___ be told what to do. A. can’t; must B. couldn’t; can C. may not; will D. mustn’t, may
47. 2014/9/20 “There______a meeting next Monday.”means “They______ a meeting next Monday.”A．will be；will be B．will have；will have C．will be；will have D．will have；will be
48. ◎People should keep the ______ between countries. A．relationship B．peace C．discussion D．role
49. ◎It's careless(粗心)___the same mistake again in your composition. A．for you to make B．for you making C．of you to make D．of you making
50. The TV program was very____and we all got___. A．bored；bored B．boring；boring C．bored；boring D．boring；bored
51. ◎The old man is very healthy.I think he will live____.A．to be 100 years old B．100 years old C．at 100 years old D．in 100 years old
52. Some old houses _____in my hometown last summer. A．fall down B．fell down C．write down D．wrote down
53. ◎—How many people came to Beijing for the Olympic Games in 2008? —It's hard to say.____people，I think. A．Million of B．Millions of C．Two million of D．Two millions of
54. 一百年后人们将住在空间站。 People______ ______ ______a space station______100 years.
55. ◎我们家乡将有一个火车站。______ ______ ______a railway station in our hometown.
56. I predict there will be less ______ in the future.A．people B．trees C．countries D．pollution
57. I ____believe everything _____ be free in 20 years. A．/；won't B．don't；won't C．don't；will D．will；doesn't
58. 将来一切都将是免费的。______will______ ______ ______ ______ ______.
59. 多久之后你能完成这份工作？______ ______will you finish the work?
60. P___________ the future can be difficult for most people.
62. 1 D 2 B 3 B 4 AB 5 C 6 B 7 A 8 B/Maybe is 9 C 10 AC 11 D 12 A 13 C 14 D 15 D 16 C 17 B 18 AB 19 B 20 AB 21 BC 22 able 23 casually 24 astronaunts 25 dress 26 unpleasant 27 more 28 comfortable 29 rock 30 able to 31 rocket kidding 32 B 33 unpleasant 34 C 35 C 36 CD 37 AC 38 D 39 is going to rain is 40 will turn 41 B 42 B 43 B 44 BC 45 A 46 A 47 C 48 B 49 C 50 D 51 A 52 B 53 B 54 will live in in 55 There will be 56 D 57 C 58 Everything be free in the future 59 How son 60 Predicting