1. ---_______does your mother watch the Talk show? ---Once a week.
A.How long B. How often C. How son D. How many
2. When the Greens moved into the house last week,____ was at sixes and sevens,so they did a big cleanings.
A.something B.everything C.anything D.nothing
3. The weather in Guiyang in summer is ___than that in Tongren. They are different.
A.cool B.much cooler C.hot D.much hotter
4. This school is not expensive. And the price of it is the ____of the three.
A.lowest B.biggest C.highest D.smallest
5. It’s bad for your eyes _____computer games too much.
A.plays B.to play C.play D.to playing
6. ---Do you play computer games?
---No,_______. I don’t like them at all.
A.always B.often C.usually D.never
7. Do you mind my ______the door. It’s cold outside.
A.close B.closing C.closes D.closed
8. Timmy tells me that you have read _____on the Internet.
A.something amazing B.anything amazing C.amazed something D.amazed anything
9. My mother ____me to read for 30 minutes every morning.
A.wants B.makes C.has D.lets
10. I hope _____on time.
A.her to come B.she can come C.she can comes D.her comes
11. ---Could you tell me ______Zhang Daqian Museum?
--- The day after tomorrow, I think.
A.when will you visit B.when you will visit
C.when you would visit D. When would you visit
12. Can you finish ____the book in about a week?
A.read B.reading C.to read D. reads
13. Of the two coats, she ‘d like to choose the ____one to save money for a book.
A.cheapest B.cheaper C.more expensive D. Most expensive
14. Do you enjoy ____football? I hear there will be a football match tomorrow.
A.playing B.play C.played D.to playing
15. The meat is _____dear and eating ____meat is bad for your health.
A.too much,much too B.too much,too much
C.much too,too much D. Much too,much too
16. Funtawild Adventure is very popular and _______tourists visit it year by year.
A.more and more B.fewer and fewer C.less and less D.more or less
17. He tries _____English well. And he practices _____English every day.
A.to learn, to speak B.learning,speaking C.to learn,speaking D.learning,to speak
18. Thanks for ____me to the party.
A.invite B.to invite C.inviting D.invited
19. The boy is very_____ because he doesn’t like exercise.
A.health B.healthy C.healthily D.unhealthy.
20. ---I like the dress,but I’m _____I haven’t got enough money.
--- Don’t worry.I don’t mind ____you some if you like.
C.afraid,to lend D.glad,to lend
It was a Sunday afternoon. It was very __1__and nobody wanted to stay at home. Mike decided to go swimming in the river. His brother,Jim.wanted to go with him.
“ ____2___him with you, Mike” said their father.” he will do what you say, I think.”
They got __3__the river quickly. A lot of people were _4__in it. Mike told Jim to play in the bank,then he __5__into the river. About an hour later, Mike swam to the bank with a fish in his hand. Jim was very __6___. He found a bottle and put the fish in it.
Jim did__7__except(除了) watching the fish that evening. Suddenly Mike heard Jim __8__in the room. He ran to him and asked,” what’s wrong __9__you, Jim?”
“ The fish has died,” Jim said “I thought it was ___10___. So I took it out of the bottle and put it on the chair, I only wanted it to have a rest.”
1.A.warm B.hot C.cool D.cold
2.A. Carry B. Bring C. Take D. Catch
3.A.to B.at C.of D. For
4.A.washing B.running C.resting D.swimming
5. A.ran B.walked C.fell D.jumped
6.A.happy B.angry C.sad D.sorry
7.A.everything B.something C.nothing D.anything
8.A.singing B.crying C.smiling D.laughing
9.A.with B.from C.to D.on
10.A. Hungry B.free C.tired D. Busy
I’m Mike. I am a student. In my teachers’ eyes, I am not a very good student, because I don’t study hard at my lessons and I am sometimes late for school.
Last Wednesday,I was late for school. My teacher was a little angry. “Come to school on time tomorrow,or I will telephone your father,” said my math teacher. I was afraid. So I got up early the next morning. After a quick breakfast, I rode my bike to school. Soon I was riding across a bridge. Just at that time, I heard somebody shouting for help. I stopped and found a little girl struggling in the river. I got off my bike, jumped into the river and swam to the girl as quickly as I could.i tried my best to push the girl to the bank. At last the girl was saved. When I got to the classroom, the class had been on for 15 minutes. My teacher criticized me.
Till now, I haven’t told my math teacher why I was late that morning. But I didn’t regret（后悔） it at all.
( )1. Why don’t Mike’s teachers like him?
A. Mike is often late for school
B. Mike doesn’t study hard at his lessons
C. Mike often saves the children falling into the river.
( ) 2. How did Mike go to school last Thursday?
A. On foot B,by bike C.by bus
( ) 3. What’s the Chinese meaning of the word”struggling” in the text?
A. 挣扎 B.嬉戏 C.潜水
( )4. Why did Mike come to school late again on Thursday morning?
A. He got up late in the morning.
B. He saved a girl on his way to school.
C. His bike was broken on the way to school.
( )5.what’ s the best title of the text?
A. A brave student B. A cruel(残忍的) teacher
C. A misunderstanding（误会）
1. How beautiful the __________(楼) is!
2. I need to bring an u_________in order(为了) not to get wet.
3.You can _______(选择) which you like best.
4.Is it _______(必要的) for me to do so?
5.I never eat fruit and i think I’m kind of u_________.
6.She has two sons.B________of them are doctors.
7.Study hard, and you will get good g_____.
1. The earth is big,but the sun is much bigger.（改为同义句）
2. We are both good students.（改为同义句）
3. We often go hiking in spring.（对画线部分提问）
4. I think Lesson 10 is more interesting.（改为否定句）
5. I sleep nine hours every night.（对画线部分提问）
________ _______ ______ shopping with this afternoon.
It is______ ______ to learn English.
He didn’t go to school _____ _____ his illness.
Open the window and let in _____ ______ ______.
He was invited to _______ _______ _______ in this TV play.
1. It is going to rain, you have to take an u .
2.If I have e money, I will help the poor.
3.Don’t eat too much j food, it is not good for our health.
4.The movie is meaningless, n of us likes it.
5.I should go to see a d for our teeth cleaning.
6.She is quiet but her sister is very o .
7.A good friend is like a m .
8.He often tells jokes and makes us l .
9.The twins have nothing in c , they are very different.
10.He is very r while(而) his brother is very poor.
1.Did you decide (visit) your grandparents?
2.There are many (different) between them.
3.I can’t stand (hear) the bad news.
4.Lucy and Lily are the (win) of the talent show.
5.This shirt isn’t as (good) as that one.
6.He is the (bad) student in his class.
7.The news (be) so terrible that we all can’t stand.
8.I really enjoyed (walk) around town.
9.It is good to relax by (use) internet.
10.Did you have fun (play) at the party?
1. Mary is eighteen years old.(同义句)
Mary is girl.
2.We walked for another two hours.(同义句)
We walked for hours.
3.I go to dance three times a week.(对划线部分提问)
do you go to dance?
4.Do you want to come? (同义句)
you to come?
5.I wonder who he is?(同义句)
I who he is?
6.Tom isn’t as good as Tim at playing the drum.(同义句)
Tom is at playing the drum Tim.
7.She is taller than any other student in her class.(同义句)
She is student in her class.
8.I think my mother is smarter than my father.(否定句)
I my mother smarter than my father.
9.What do you think of the movie?(同义句)
10.His home is only two hours by plane.(对划线部分提问)
Is his home?