七年级上册Unit 4 Where’s my schoolbag? 单元测试卷(1)
2. Please ________ me to the school. A. take B. bring C. call D. need
3. —Is my book on the dresser? —________. I can see it. A. No, it isn’t B. Yes, it’s C. Yes, it is D. No, it is.
4. —Where are the pencils? —________ are on the desk. A. It B. The C. Them D. They
5. —________? —They’re our soccer balls.
A. What’s that B. What are those C. Who are they D. Where are they
6. —Where ________ my pens?—Sorry, I ________ now.
A. is; don’t B. are; not C. are; don’t D. are; doesn’t
7. This is ________ pen. ________ pen is nice. A. a; The B. the; A C. an; An D. the; /
8. —Is the bag on the table? —________.A. It’s under the table B. No, it isn’t C. Yes, they are D. They are on the sofa
9. —Where are his pencils? —________.A. Yes, they are B. It’s on the desk C. I don’t know D. No, they aren’t
11. —Where is the baseball ?—It’s ________ the table ________ the floor.
A. on; under B. on; on C. on; under D. under; on
12. My mother ________ the room. A. is on B. is in C. in D. on
13. Please take these things ________ your mother. A. too B. at C. to D. in
14. —Is your jacket on the sofa ? —________.A. Yes, I am B. Yes , it is C. Yes, she is D. Yes, you are
15. —________?—They are on the bed.
A. Where are my keys B. What are these C. Are they your keys D. Where is the key
Look, this is 1 bedroom. It is 2 old house, but it is very nice. There 3 a clock and some pictures 4 the wall. There is 5 on the desk.His schoolbag is 6 the chair. His coat is on the bed. Where is 7 baseball? It is 8 the door. What’s that? Oh,
9 a cat! It 10 a hat.
1. A. Jim B. Jims C. Jims’ D. Jim’s 2. A. a B. an C. the D. the
3. A. is B. am C. are D. be 4. A. at B. on C. in D. for
5. A. keys B. a book C. a set of key D. a books 6. A. on B. in C. between D. out
7. A. a B. the C. an D. / 8. A. behind B. in C. under D. between
9. A. That’s B. It C. Its D. It’s 10. A. look like B. look C. looks like D. look after
There is a library(图书馆) in our school. It is near our classroom. It is on the first floor. Our school library is not very big, but it is nice. There are many books in the library. Some are in Chinese. Some are in English. I like reading very much. I often go their to borrow(借) books. The librarian(图书管理员) is a woman. She is very kind. We can choose(选择) any books from the library .
1. The library is in ________. A. our city B. our factory C. our school D. his school
2. The school library is ________. A. big B. not small C. not big D. not nice
3. In the library there are ________ books. A. more B. much C. few D. many
4. Some books in the library are ________ English. A. on B. in C. at D. with
5. You can ________ books from the library. A. borrow B. take C. buy D. bring
Unit 4 Where is my backpack?测试题(2)
2. --Is your hat on the sofa? A. Yes, I am B. No, it is C. Yes, she is D. Yes, it is
3. We can see__ old bike __the tree. A. a; under B. the; at C. a; on D. an; under
4. Listen! Some birds are singing __ the tree! A. in B. on C. at D. of
5. Please __ your notebook to school. I want to use (用) it. A. have B. bring C. take D. do
6. I __ a notebook. Please bring one to me. A. need B. know C. spell D. have
7. Here __my family photos. A. is B. are C. am D. be
8. -- __ you bring some things for me? --Yes, I can. A. Do B. Are C. Can D. Have
9. --Where's Shanghai?--It's __China. A. of B. in C. at D. to
10. --What's this? --It's__ backpack. --Where's__ backpack? --It's on the bed.
A. a; a B. the; / C. the; the D. a; the
11. Look __the map. It's a map __ China. A. at; at B. /; of C. o、 of D. at; of
12. Who's the little girl __ a yellow hat? A. in B. of C. on D. /
13. --__is that on the desk? --My Chinese book.
A. What B. Where C. Which D. When
14. -- __ behind the door? --No, they aren't.
A. Where are B. What's C. Are those keys D. Is the key
15. --Can you tell me where he is? --Sorry, __
A. I can B. I don't know C. I know D. I don't
Look at this picture. It is __1 __nice classroom. In the picture, you can see a teacher's2__on his desk. It's a Chinese book. Eight desks and eight chairs in the room. You can see a girl and__3__ boys.
The girl's __ 4 __is Julia. She is eleven. The boy __5__a black hat is Tom. The other boy is Tony. They __6 __the same coats and they are the same age. I __7 they are twins. Tom is a__8__ boy. A book is in his hand. You __9__ see the teacher.10 __is the teacher? He is taking the photo
1. A. an B. a C. the D. one 2. A. backpack B. baseball C. book D. hat
3. A. one B. three C. four D. two 4. A. name B. age C. brother D. notebook
5. A. at B. on C. in D. under 6. A. is B. wear (穿) C. look D. am
7. A. think B. see C. bring D. meet 8. A. dear B. first C. lost D. good
9. A. is not B. can't C. be not D. doesn't 10. A. What B. How C. Where D. That
This is a picture of a classroom. The classroom is big and clean. You can see a teacher's desk, five desks and six chairs. You can see a girl and a boy, too.
Three books are on the teacher's desk. A pencil case is on the desk. Two pens and two rulers are in the pencil case. A school bag is behind a chair. A ball is on the floor.
The girl is Lucy, and she is eleven. The boy is Mike, and he is twelve. They are in Class Two, Grade Seven. They are friends. Their teacher is Miss Green. She is not here.
6. It's a picture of a school. 7. You can see a girl and a boy in the picture.
8, Two books are on the teacher's desk. 9. Lucy is twelve years old.
10. Lucy and Mike are in Class Two, Grade Eight.
Unit 4 Where’s my backpack单元测试卷 (3)
（ ）1.The kite is the tree. A.in B.on C.between D.to
（ ）2.She is teacher. We are her .
A.we’s,student B.our,student C.we,student D.our,students
（ ）3.His backpack the chair. A.can’t in B.isn’t on C.is for D.aren’t on
（ ）4. — is my pencil?—It’s here. A.What B.How C.Where D.When
（ ）5.I don’t want the green apple. Please me a red one. A.take B. takes C.bring D.put
（ ）6. your hats behind the door? A.Is B.Are C.Am D.Can
（ ）7.—Where are my pens?— . A.It’s on the table B.Yes,they are. C.They are on the table C.No,they aren’t
（ ）8.My home is Shanghai. A.in B.to C.of D.for
（ ）9.Look the map.It is a map China. A.at,at B.at,of C.of,at D.to,of
（ ）10. alarm clock and a CD on the desk. A. An; are B.A; is C. A; are D. An; is
（ ）11.Are those CDs on the sofa? A.No,they aren’t B.No,it isn’t. C.Yes,those are D.Yes,it is
（ ）12 —Your backpack is nice.— . A.OK B.Yes,it is C.No,it isn’t D.Thank you
（ ）13.—Jim,Where’s my baseball?— . A.Sorry,I don’t know B.Yes,I do C.No,I don’t D.I know it
（ ）14.The dresser is the bed. A.in B.on C.under D.next to
（ ）15.The baseball is the table, the floor. A.on,under B.on,in C.under,on D.under,under
（ ）16.Here some apples. A.am B.is C.are D.have
（ ）17.—Mary, you bring my math book to school?—OK,Dave. A.can B.are C.do D.is
（ ）18.—Where’s Wuhu?—It’s . A.in Anhui B.to Anhui C.at Anhui D.on Anhui
（ ）19.I have watch, watch is in drawer. A.a,a,the B.the,a,the C.a,the,a D.a,the,the
（ ）20.—What three and two?—Five A.is B.are C.isn’t D.aren’t
This is my bedroom. I can see 1 pictures on the wall. The light is 2 the desk. The soccer is 3 the chair. 4 is the bed? It’s near the table. My father and 5 bedroom is near my room. 6 flowers and a bed 7 in their room. Some windows are 8 the wall. The yellow door is 9 the wall, 10 .
I like my bedroom. It is my ideal room
（ ）1.A.a B.one C.an D.some （ ）2.A.under B.on C.in D.behinal
（ ）3. A.in B.under C.to D.for （ ）4. A.Who B.What C.Where D.Which
（ ）5. A.sister B.mother C.mother’s D.sister’s （ ）6. A.A B.An C.Some D.One
（ ）7. A.is B.are C.isn’t D.am （ ）8 .A.on B.behind C.in D.under
（ ）9. A.on B.behind C.in D.under （ ）10.A.and B.too C.to D.but
This is a picture of classroom.The classroom is big and clean.You can see a teacher’s desk,six desks and seven chairs. You can see a girl and a boy ,too.
Four books are on the teacher’s desk. A pencil case is on the desk. Two pens and two rulers are in the pencil case .A school bag is under a chair. A ball is on the floor.
The girl is Mary, She is 11.The boy is Jack. He is 12.They are is Class Two. They are friends. The teacher is Miss Smith.She is not here.
1.It’s a picture of . A.boys and girls B.desks and chairs C.a classroom D.a bedroom
2.The two pens are . A.in the pencil case B.on the teacher’s desk. C.on the floor D.in the bag
3. is eleven. A.Mary B.Jack C.Miss smith D.Mr Smith
4. is not in the picture. A.Mary B.Jack C.Miss smith D.Mr Smith
5.Mary and Jack are . A.teacher and students B.brother and sister C.good friends D.cousins
2.-Is your book on the desk? - . A.Yes,they are B.No,they are C.Yes,it is D.No,it is
3.- the pencil in the pencil case? -No, it isn’t. A. Where’s B. What’s C.Are D.Is
4. Where my father and mother? A.is B.am C.are D.do
5.-Are books under the table? - No, they aren’t. A.those B.this C.that D.you
6.-Where is your cousin ? - . A. I’m not know B. I do no know C. I don’t know D. I know not
7.Here my video tape. A. is B. are C. am D. be
8.Please a baseball to Tim. A. take B. takes C. brings D. need
9.Can you that photo to me ? A. take B. bring C.takes D.brings
10.I need notebooks. A. a B.an C. you D. some
11.My father’s watch is the floor. A. on B.in C. under D. at
12.-Where my ? -She is in her room. A. are; parents B. is ; brother C. are; books D. is; sister
13.-Where is my football、 -It’s ___ the table ___ the floor. A. on, under B. on, on C. under, on D. on, under
14.Tom is a boy. Your aunt is his mother. He’s your_______. A.aunt B. sister C. cousion D. son.
15.I can see some apples ___ the tree and some birds are ___ it, too. A. in, on B. on, in C. under, on D.in, under
16.-___ Lucy? -She’s in the classroom. A. Who’s B. What’s C. Where’s D.What’s
17.My watch is ___ the table. I can’t see it. A.on B. for C. of D. under
18.Look! The two boys ____ my cousion. A. are B.is C.\ D.am
19.Thank you _____ your pen. A. for B. of C. in D.\
20.My math books ___ erasers are on the desk. A. but B. and C. so D.because
This is a 1 of my bedroom. It’s a nice 2 . The door is 3 . And a ball is 4 it. 5 desk is near the window. You can see a 6 behind the desk. You 7 books and flowers 8 it. I 9 my English books in my schoolbag. The bag is now behind 10 chair.
1.A. picture B. book C. map D. Family 2.A. classroom B. room C. toilet D. home
3.A. there over B. Here C. this D. That 4.A. in B. on C. under D. behind
5.A. Me B. I C. My D. Mine 6.A. window B. door C. Clock D. chair
7.A. see B. can see C. must see D. look at 8.A. from B. on C. at D.of
9.A. put B. color C. Find D. put on 10.A. a B. the C. an D. of
Can you bring some things to school? I need my English book, baseball, notebook,CDs and computer game. The English book is on the dresser(梳妆台).The baseball is under the bed. Where is my notebook? Oh, it’s on the bookcase. The CDs are on the dresser. The computer game is on the table. Thanks.
1.Is the English book on the bed? A. Yes, it is. B. No, it isn’t C. Yes, they are D.No, they aren’t
2.The baseball is ___ the bed. A. under B. in C. on D. for
3.The ____ is on the bookcase. A. computer game B. Book C. baseball D.notebook
4.Where are the CDs? A. On the dresser B. Behind the computer C. On the sofa D.Under the bed.
5.___ needs the things. A. Tommy B. Jack C. Mike D. Jim
This is a room in Kate’s house. There is a big bed, a table, a computer and some chairs in it. There’s a glass and some books on the table. There is a picture on the wall. Kate is in the room. She is looking at the picture. Her father and mother are in the school. They work hard.
1.Is there only one room in Kate’s house?
A. Yes, there is. B. There is a bed. C. There is a computure D. I don’t know.
2.What’s in the room?
A. Only a bed B. Only a table C. Only some chairs D.A bed, a table, a computer and some chairs
3.Is there anything on the table? A. Yes, there is B. No, there isn’t C. Some books D. A glass
4.Who is at home? A. Kate’s father B. Kate’s mother C. Kate’s brother D. Kate
5.Kate’s father and mother are_____ A. teachers B. students C. friends D.at home
This is the twins’ room. It’s a nice room. The two beds are in the room. One is Lucy’s and the other(另一个) is Lily’s. They look the same. Their coats are on the desk. We can’t see their shoes. They are under the beds. The twins have desks and chairs. Their clocks, books and pencilcases are on the desks. Their school bags are behind the chairs.
1. What knid of room is it? A. A classroom B. A big room C. A sitting-room D.A bedroom
2.Which one is right? A. Lily’s coat is on the desk. B. Lucy and Lily are brother and sister
C. Lucy’s shoes are under the chair D.Two beds are in the room
3.Where are their schoolbags? A. On the wall B. Behind the chair C.Under their beds D.On the beds.
4.Their shoes are _____. A. old B. new C. lost D.under the beds
5.We can see _________. A. their shoes under the chairs B.the flowers on the beds C. their clocks and books on the desk D.their schoolbags are under the beds.