21. This is __________ brother, Tom.
A. Jack’s and Kate’s B. Jack and Kate
C. Jack and Kate’s D. Jack’s and Kate
22.His parents often ______ him to go out and play sports.
A. let B. wants C. ask D. like
23. ---Do you like to ______ some rice and a glass of milk? ----No, thanks.
A. eat B. drink C. takes D. have
24. ---Can I have _____ orange? ---- Sorry, there isn’t_____.
A. any, some B. an, some C. some, any D. a, some
25. Paul with his parents ______ fruit.
A. like to eat B. likes to eat C. likes eat D. like eating
26. I like ______. Do you like ______?
A. vegetables soup, it B. vegetable soup, it
C. vegetable soup, them D. vegetables soups, them
27.-- Is this skirt _________? --No, it isn’t ______. It’s ______ cousin’s.
A. him, his, his B. yours, your, her
C. yours, mine, Jim’s D. Hers, hers, mine
28. Please _______ your things _____, Gina.
A. bring, to here B. take, to here C. bring, here D. take, here
29. ----Can you see a bird _____ the tree?
---No, I only see some oranges _____it.
A. in, in B. on, on C. in, on D. on, in
30. Jack has___ food every day, so he is _______.
A. health, health B. healthy, healthy C. health, healthy D. healthy, health
31. ________two girls aren’t my sisters.
A. This B. That C. They D. The
32.There_____some milk and some oranges in the fridge(冰箱)。
A. is B. are C. aren’t D. isn’t
33. Some milk and bread _________ on the table.
A. is B. are C. don’t D. does
34. Let Jack’s cousin ________TV.
A. to watch B. watches C. watching D. watch
35. –Can you play ____guitar(吉它)?----No, but I can play ______tennis.
A. the, the B. /, / C. / , the D. the , /
36. English is difficult _______interesting.
A. and B. but C. so D. then
37.He learns English very ______, and he speaks ______ English.
A. good , good B. well ,well C. good ,well D. well, good
38. --- Do you have much _________?----Yes, I do.
A. milks B. oranges C. bread D. vegetables
39. I can see three _______ in the two ______.
A. tomatos, photos B. tomatoes, photoes
C. tomatos, photos D. tomatoes, photos
40. This pair of socks ______ black and white.
A. is B. are C. does D. do
41. ---Thank you very much. ----__________.
A. All right. B. That’s all right. C. You’re right. D. Don’t say so.
42. The ______ girl is ______ in the bird.
A. interested, interested B. interested, interesting
C. interesting, interesting D. interesting, interested
43. Let’s ask our math teacher ________ the question.
A. for B. help C. answer D. about
44. I want my mother __________ me with my English.
45. It’s difficult for _______ to draw the pictures,______ are too young. (小)
A. me, I B. them, they C. you, your D. him, he
Julia is 46 American girl. She lives 47 New York. She's thirteen. She 48 in a middle school. Julia often 49 up at 6：30 on weekdays. She often has a cup of tea，an egg and 50 bread for breakfast. She goes to school at 7：30 and 51 there before 8：00. Julia has breakfast 52 her parents at 7：25.“Have a cake，Julia. 53 very nice，”her mother 54 .“No，thank you， Mom, I must 55 now . I’m getting late . School starts at 8：00，”says Julia.
46. A. a B. an C. the D./
47. A. at B. to C. in D. of
48. A. study(学习) B. studying C. studys D. studies
49. A. get B. gets C. put D. puts
50. A. some B. any C. many D. few
51. A. get B. get to C. gets D. getting
52. A. for B. from C. and D. with
53. A. Its B. It’s C. It D. Its’
54. A. says B. speaks C. tells D. talks
55. A. to go B. goes C. go D. going
VIII. 阅读理解 （30分）
One day a mouse（老鼠） goes to find something to eat. He meets a lion（狮子）. The lion catches him and does not want to let him go.
“ Let me go, Mr. Lion，”says the mouse，“ one day I will help you.”
The lion laughs，“How can a little mouse help a lion ?” he thinks,“very well,” he says，“ I will let you go. But you must walk more carefully(一定更仔细地走）。”
The mouse is very happy, “thank you，” he says.“ You are very kind”.
The next week the mouse is again looking for something to eat. He sees the lion under the tree. The lion is very sad. He is tied ( 被绑）to the tree and can not move. The mouse says，“ I will help you.”
He bites ( 咬） the ropes（绳子）. Soon the lion is free. He is very happy.
“Thank you ,”he says ，“ Thank you very much.”
56.A _______ meets a lion when he goes out to find something to eat one day.
A. lion B. mouse C. monkey D. Tiger
57. The mouse is happy because _______ .
A. the lion lets him go B. the lion does not let him go
C. the lion wants to eat him D. the lion catches him
58. When the mouse meets the lion again the next week, the lion _______.
A. is eating something B. wants to eat him again
C. can not move under the tree D. wants to talk to the mouse
59._______ helps the lion .
A . The mouse B. The lion C. The tiger D. The elephant
60. This passage tells us _______.
A. only big animals can help small animals.
B. only small animals can help big animals.
C. everyone can help lions
D. everything is useful.（有用的）
Welcome to the zoo!
Monday to Friday
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
15 – 18: $ 6.00
Saturday to Sunday
8 – 14: $ 3.00
8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Under 8: free(免费)
61. On Sunday, the zoo opens at_______.
A. 10:00 in the morning B. 8:00 in the morning
C. 8:00 in the afternoon D. 10:00 in the afternoon.
62. The zoo opens ______ days a week.
A. two B. five C. six D. seven
63. If you are 13 years old, and you want to go to the zoo, you should pay______.
A. $ 3 B. $ 6 C. $ 8 D. $ 11
64. Kate is 12, and her little sister is 6. If their mother takes them to the zoo, they should pay____.
A. $ 3 B. $ 6 C. $ 8 D. $ 11
65. The zoo closes (关) at ________ on Wednesday.
A. 10:00 a.m. B. 6:00 a.m C. 10:00 p.m D. 6:00 p.m
School is a good place for us. We can do many things there.
We can learn（学到） a lot at school. We can learn Chinese, math, history and English. We can learn how to get along with （和……相处）others. We can learn about ourselves.
We also have fun at school. We play sports with friends and teachers. We listen to music, we also talk about interesting movies and computer games. But sometimes we are not happy at school. We may think our teachers don’t like us. Please talk with them. You may find they are strict (严格的) but good to you.
Our school is like our second (第二个) family, and our classmates are like our brothers and sisters. We love our school !
66. We can do many things _________.
A. at home B. at the club C. at school D. at the store
67. What can’t we learn at school？
A. Some subjects. （科目） B. About ourselves.
C. How to go to school. D. How to get along with others.
68. Which of the following is true?
A. We can’t learn to play sports at school.
B. We can talk about interesting movies at school.
C. We can’t listen to music at school.
D. We can play computer games at school.
69. From the third paragraph (段落)， we know about that_______.
A. teacher don’t like students B. students don’t like school
C. talking with teachers is good D. students don’t need to talk with teachers
70. The best title of the passage is __________.
A. School——Our Second Family. B. School—— The Teachers’ Home
C. Learn Subjects at School. D. Have Fun at School.
71. Peter, Tom and Lily are Eric’s ______________________.
72. Peter and Tom ________________________ breakfast.
73. Lily has an egg and an ___________________ for breakfast.
74. Peter only has a ________________ for lunch.
75. Lily only has some _________________ for dinner.
My name is Jack. I am twelve years old. I have many friends. Lots of them are my age(年龄). My best friend is Ben. We go to the same school. But Ben and I are in Class One. The others are in Class Two. Ben helps me A my math homework because he is good at it. I help him A his English because I am good at it. (B)Ben不喜欢运动，所以他很胖。 I like sports and exercise every day. We play computer games every evening. Ben usually wins.
77. （ ） 用T、F判断正误：
Jack and his friends are in the same class.
78. How old is lots of Jack’s friends?
79. What class is Ben in?
habit go swimming play health have
81. Her parents with her often _____________ dinner at home.
82. I want to be _______________, so I eat a lot of vegetables.
83. Do you have a good eating__________________.
84. It’s very hot today. How about ____________________?
85. Tennis is easy for Bob, and he loves ____________________it.
86. vegetables, food, you, are, know, healthy, do
87. star，he, think, not, is, I, do, a, baseball,
88. Jim, asks, eating, the, star, woman, about, his, habits
89. your, cousin, do, what, have, for, fruit, lunch （注意词形变化）
90. the, my, dictionary, on, is, father, the, radio (注意词形变化)
1. 奶奶75岁了，身体健康, 看起来很年轻。
21—25 CCDCB 26—30 BCCCB 31—35 DABDD 36—40 BDCDA
46—50 BCDBA 51—55 CDBAC
56—60 BACAD 61—65 BDADD 66—70 CCBCA
71. good friends 72. don’t have 73. apple 74. hamburger 75.salad
78. They are twelve years old. / Twelve years old. / Twelve.
79. He’s in Class One. / In Class One.
80. Ben doesn’t like sports, so he is very fat.
或 Ben doesn’t like playing sports, so he is very fat.
81. have 82. healthy 83. habit 84. going swimming
85. playing / to play
86. Do you know vegetables are healthy food ?
87. I do not think he is a baseball star.
88. The woman star asks Jim about his eating habits.
89. What fruit does your cousin have for lunch?
90. The dictionary on the radio is my father’s.